RTW is an excellent choice for your debit experience rated Workers Compensation risks. We target businesses with a high number of lost time days resulting in higher long term costs to the employer. Our unique solution identifies the claimants likely to increase costs and manages them to better than industry outcomes with quantifiable results. This solution benefits the employer with a reduction in costs over time, and benefits the injured employees who get back to present and productive work quicker with RTW. RTW has been writing monoline Workers’ Compensation for 20 years and is currently “A” Rated by A.M. Best Company as a member of the State Auto Insurance Group.
Target Criteria / Requirements
- Minimum of $100,000 in annual premium.
- Experience modifiers > 1.10
- Four walled exposures with a propensity for lost time days due to soft tissue injuries.
- Insured accounts agreeable to immediate reporting of claims and to providing modified duty 100% of the time, just as soon as released by a physician.
- Nursing Homes / Assisted Living
- Educational Institutions
- Service Industries
- This Workers’ Compensation segment is written through licensed agents and wholesalers appointed by RTW, Inc. and State Auto Insurance Company
WC Regional Marketing Manager
Our Geography for Debit Mod Business