Absentia provides clients with quantifiable outcomes and a clear return-on-investment. Results are measured by analyzing loss runs and incorporating ODG Guidelines to objectively show the impact of our services. Each client receives a unique reporting package, customized to their specific need, ranging from the overall financial impact down to the case level.
Click on the example Success Stories below for details.
Success Sample 1
Client: Fortune 300 client
Employee population: 300,000
TPA: Gallagher Bassett
For this client, the country was divided in half. Absentia’s program was implemented into one half as the pilot group and measured against the other half: the control group.
12 month results:
- ABSENTIA’s average cost per claim is 21% lower than previous period (not including medical or wage inflation)
- ABSENTIA’s average cost per claim is 51% lower that the controlled group
- ABSENTIA’s Lost Work Days per Claim is 63% lower than previous period
- ABSENTIA has 24% fewer open claims than previous period and 38% fewer open claims than controlled group
Success Sample 2
Client: Fortune 250 client
Employee population: 50,000
The client’s costs were primarily driven from four states. The Absentia program was implemented in all four states. The results were evaluated against the same four states from the prior year.
12 month results:
- Reduction in lost work days per indemnity claim: -25.5%
- Reduction in Avg. Cost per Claim: -19.8%
- Reduction in Paid per Indemnity Claim: -9.8%
- Reduction in Avg. Paid per Claim: -20%
- Reduction in Open Claim Inventory: -24.9%
Success Sample 3
Client: Fortune 50 client
Employee population: 400,000
The client’s costs were primarily driven by their 3000 losses per year in California and implemented the Absentia program.
- Reduction in Avg. Cost per Claim: -22.4%
- Reduction in Lost work days per Claim: -40.7%
- Reduction in Indemnity Claims as %: -27.84%
- Reduction in Avg. Paid per Claim: -28%